Coaching Supervision Agreement MOH
By clicking submit, you agree to the Program and our policies. After you click submit, you will be redirected to the Paypal page to make your investment in the program and your development. You will then be directed to a Welcome Page to orient you to what will happen next. You will also receive via email a copy of the agreement and policies, and soon will be receiving your calendar invitation for our six monthly sessions.
1. I understand that I am agreeing to work with you for the six month Coaching Supervision Group. I am paying the fee either in full prior to the first session or per agreed upon payment plan (payment plans include an administrative fee). This includes 6 one and a half hour group sessions meeting monthly during the six month time period.
2. I understand that in order to list nine coaching supervision hours with Marilyn O’Hearne, MCC on my credentialing renewal application, I must have completed the nine coaching supervision hours.
3. The ICF definition: “Coaching Supervision is a collaborative learning practice to continually build the capacity of the coach through reflective dialogue for the benefit of both coaches and clients.
Coaching Supervision focuses on the development of the coach’s capacity through offering a richer and broader opportunity for support and development. Coaching Supervision creates a safe environment for the coach to share their successes and failures in becoming masterful in the way they work with their clients.”
Therefore, as a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional, spiritual, and financial wellbeing during this mentor coaching program, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that we can choose to discontinue coaching at any time for good reason. If this were to occur, we both agree to be very specific about what the value has been to each of us to date, and to have a plan that is very comfortable for both of us professionally and personally to be in any other form of relationship in the future.
4. I understand and acknowledge that deciding how to apply the insights received in this program is exclusively my responsibility. I am responsible for creating my own results.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
7. I understand that the coaching supervision relationship is in no way to be construed as consulting, or psychological counseling or any type of therapy. In the event that I feel the need for additional professional services, I will contract with a licensed professional.
8. I give permission for my name and contact information to be shared with the other group members.
9. I give permission for the group and individual classes to be recorded for my own learning.
10. I will maintain confidentiality with recordings and feedback shared within the group, properly deleting colleague’s recordings once I have listened to them. I have read and agreed to the above and to the Coaching Supervision Group Policy (page 3). I have reviewed the ICF credentialing requirements and code of ethics and am getting any clarification I need.
Policies and Procedures
Welcome! Thank you for choosing me as your coaching supervisor for our Coaching Supervision Group Program. I look forward to a fulfilling coaching supervision relationship with you. The following policies and procedures are meant to provide you with the necessary information to ensure our success. If you have any questions, please call or email me.
FEE – Check are payable to Marilyn O’Hearne, MSW MCC LLC or pay by credit card via Paypal. Your (first) payment must be received prior to the start of the program and payments complete by the end date of the program.
PROCEDURE – I will give you permission each session to record our group calls if you so desire. Please make sure to have this option turned on in your Zoom settings.
CHANGES – I have reserved your time just for you. I request that you make our time together a priority. If the need arises, please give me 48 hours notice so we may reschedule your individual session. A scheduled appointment that is missed without making other arrangements in advance will be lost or you will be billed $350 if we reschedule with less than 48 hours notice. If there is an emergency, please contact me or have someone else contact me as soon as possible. Group calls may be made up individually with an additional $350 fee if missed. Sessions need to be completed within the six month time period.
EXTRA CALLS – If you wish to leave me a voicemail, Skype or e-mail message between scheduled calls, please feel free to do so. I enjoy sharing your successes.
CHALLENGES – If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or does not feel right, please bring it to my attention as soon as you can. I promise to respond respectfully and to support you in raising your concerns. Honesty and trust are crucial aspects of our relationship. I want this to be an open and safe place for you, a partnership you can turn to with confidence at any time. This is especially important as we work interculturally.
Copyright Marilyn O’Hearne MSW MCC LLC 2019, 2021 All Rights Reserved