Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Agreement
By clicking submit, you agree to the Program and our policies. After you click submit, you will be redirected to the Paypal page to make your investment in the program and your development. You will then be directed to a Welcome Page to orient you to what will happen next. You will also receive via email a copy of the agreement and policies, and soon will be receiving your Coaches Guide to Cultural Confidence and other resources for the Culturally Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching™ Program.
1. I understand that I am agreeing to work with you for the three month Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching™ Program. I am paying the fee either in full prior to the first session or per agreed upon payment plan (payment plans include an administrative fee). This includes 7 one hour group sessions and three individual sessions of one hour each during the three month time period.
2. I understand that in order to list ten mentor coaching hours with Marilyn O’Hearne, MCC on my credentialing application, I must have completed the ten mentor coaching hours.
3. I understand and agree that “Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies. Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability demanded by the desired credential level. Mentor Coaching should take place over an extended time (three-month minimum) in a cycle that allows for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.” This program exceeds ICF requirements for Mentor Coaching.
4. I understand and acknowledge that deciding how to implement the feedback received in this program is exclusively my responsibility. I am responsible for creating my own results. I will allocate the time and space to apply what I am learning, for my benefit and that of my clients.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law or where non-disclosure would put someone at risk.
6. I understand and agree that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
7. I understand that the mentor coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as consulting, or psychological counseling or any type of therapy. In the event that I feel the need for additional professional services, I will contract with a licensed professional. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional, spiritual, and financial well-being during this mentor coaching program, including my choices and decisions.
8. I give permission for my name and contact information to be shared with the other group members.
9. I give permission for the group and individual classes to be recorded for my own learning, not to be shared. I agree to GDPR compliance in my secure storing and deleting of the recordings.
10.Intellectual Property Agreement
As a Culturally Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching™ program participant, I understand and agree:
1. Intellectual Property (IP): that, much of the knowledge, skills, systems, templates and know-how and all of the copyright materials and all of the branding and Community resources to which I will have access as a participant is the exclusive IP of Marilyn O’Hearne MSW MCC LLC and/or of professional contributors to the Community as are all improvements made to the IP by any party, including myself.
2. Non-disclosure: use of the IP contained within our program is exclusively for Culturally Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching™ participants and therefore:
I will not share either the IP or any means of accessing the IP, with anyone;
I will use the IP exclusively for my own personal and professional development; and
I will use my best efforts to preserve and protect the integrity and confidentiality of the IP.
Reminder: This is part of our ICF Code of Ethics, Section !V, Responsibility to Society, that we pledge to as members:
“As an ICF Professional, I:
- Recognize and honor the contributions and intellectual property of others, only claiming ownership of my own material. I understand that a breach of this standard may subject me to legal remedy by a third party.
Ethical Interpretive Statement to Standard 26
Intellectual property (IP) is a work or invention that is the result of creativity giving one the rights to apply for a patent, copyright, trademark etc. IP allows for the protection against brand misuse or abuse.
This standard calls on the ICF Professional to recognize and honor the contributions and intellectual property rights of other’s published or originally created material. If someone else owns it, the ICF Professional cannot borrow, replicate, or duplicate it in any form without the explicit written permission of the owner or publisher.”
Some of you have your own coach training and mentoring programs. (I’m so proud of you and what you are accomplishing!) If you want to use any of the materials I’ve developed for your programs, please contact me about a licensing arrangement. Otherwise, as you can imagine, a great deal of research and thought has gone into developing my materials and per the ICF Code of Ethics and this Intellectual Property Agreement you do not otherwise have permission to share or use them in your programs. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for being the ethical coaches you are!
I have read and agreed to the above and to the Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Group Policy. I have reviewed the ICF credentialing requirements and code of ethics and am getting any clarification I need.
Policies and Procedures
Welcome! Thank you for choosing me as your mentor coach for the Confident Credentialing Mentor Group Coaching Program. I look forward to a fulfilling mentor coaching relationship with you. The following policies and procedures are meant to provide you with the necessary information to ensure our success. If you have any questions, please call or email me.
FEE – Check are payable to Marilyn O’Hearne, MSW MCC LLC or pay by credit card via Paypal. Your (first) payment must be received prior to the start of the program and payments complete by the end date of the program.
PROCEDURE – Individual sessions: call or meet with me on our Zoom line or yours. You will have your recording cued up for us to listen to and debrief, provide feedback on during our hour sessions. For groups of 8-10: Email your recorded coaching session to the group at least 48 hours in advance when it is your scheduled session. All recordings must be one hour or less. All mentor calls are recorded and deleted to retain storage space during the program, so please listen to them as we go through the program, in a timely manner.
CHANGES – I have reserved your time just for you. I request that you make our time together a priority. If the need arises, please give me 48 hours notice so we may reschedule your individual session. A scheduled appointment that is missed without making other arrangements in advance will be lost or you will be billed $300 if we reschedule with less than 48 hours notice. If there is an emergency, please contact me or have someone else contact me as soon as possible. Group calls may be made up individually with an additional $300 fee if missed. Sessions need to be completed within the three month time period.
EXTRA CALLS – If you wish to leave me a voicemail, Skype or e-mail message between scheduled calls, please feel free to do so. I enjoy sharing your successes.
CHALLENGES – If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or does not feel right, please bring it to my attention as soon as you can. I promise to respond respectfully and to support you in raising your concerns. Honesty and trust are crucial aspects of our relationship. I want this to be an open and safe place for you, a partnership you can turn to with confidence at any time. This is especially important as we work interculturally.
Copyright Marilyn O’Hearne MSW MCC LLC 2013, 2015, 2019, 2021 All Rights Reserved